Custom social media management for your business. We train you, your management, and employees on how to use the free communication app “Slack.” We communicate with the staff on what types of content would be a good fit for the week. Utilizing Slack, an employee can easily send us pictures of what is happening within your business.
We post the content on your behalf based on the optimal times your audience engages with your content.
Don’t try to figure out the whole “social media thing” on your own. Don’t just post aimlessly without knowing what is working and what isn’t. Don’t rely on staff, who often times get busy with other things and put it on the backburner, causing you to lose momentum.
Have a consultant working closely with your business to ensure it is done right.
- Training on how to use the app, “Slack,” which allows for easy communication between your social media consultant and your staff.
- Posting content up to 7x a week.
- Content posted to Facebook (add-on options for Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Pinterest)
- Specific posts directly relating to what is going on in your business – allow potential customers to see your brands personality.
- Comment monitoring on your social networks – never miss a question from a potential customer.
- Competitor Monitoring – We can monitor your competitors social media. See how your social media compares, see what is working well for your competitors and implement it for your own business.
- Monthly Reporting – See how your social media platforms are performing with monthly reporting and key metrics.
Yes, you will still be able to post content whenever you want.
By downloading “Slack” none of your employees have to give out their personal phone numbers. Everyone will be connected to your businesses slack channel. Our consultant will chime in giving suggestions as to what content would be good this week.
It is completely up to you. We have a number of clients who like to communicate every week with their social media manager and send a lot of pictures and videos. We also have a number of clients who like to be completely hands off and just let their social media manager take care of everything for them.
Some examples of the types of content posted are: products, services, meet the staff profiles, events, things going on in the business, things going on in the local community. Basically, showing off your companies personality and building a great consumer – business relationship.
There are no reviews yet.